Welcome to bradtonini.com
The question I get asked the most is “how do we sell in the internet driven social media marketplace?”
The challenge is not being commoditised, being reduced to an email war or an enquiry form. This is challenging and never has there been a more urgent need to have our sales people trained in dealing with the new sales landscape.
If any of these things are currently happening in your market, you have come to the right place:-
- You are battling to come up with a point of difference, which defines your unique positioning in your industry.
- Buyers are constantly asking you to review pricing and your sales people feel compelled to follow in getting the new sale.
- Has your team fallen into the trap of thinking that “experienced = trained“ and not looking for new ways to constantly update skills.
- You need an account planning process to make sure we stay one step ahead and so each and every sales call is meaningful.
- You need a formalized sales process which allows you to quality check what you are doing in the market, to make everyone consistent.
Its all about getting the selling edge in your business…. Are you ready to be good enough to get better?
The Sales Strategist